If you are looking for some quick inspirational reading, a daily prayer, something to start your day with the Lord.
I hope this will help add blessings to your day!
It is not too late to pray for the people of this nation to be restored to the fear of God and Biblical values, not just for the people of our generation but for the people of future generations, for our children and grandchildren.
Would you consider praying with me to our Lord God for the following?
1. To restore this nation to the fear of God, its Christian roots (Mayflower Pilgrims), and Biblical values of righteousness, truth, and justice
2. For the defeat of the Covid-19 virus. (Ps 91)
3. For a spirit of unity in the Church (2 Chr 7:14, Jn 17:21)
4. For justice for the persecuted Church and for suffering Christians in various parts of the world
5. For a Great Awakening and revival in the Church and for a harvest of souls before the return of Jesus (Acts 2:20)
2 Corinthians 5:7
New King James Version
For we walk by faith, not by sight.
Jesus Calling for 366 days of the year
CLICK TO VIEW
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. (John 3:16)
Seven Last Sayings of Jesus Christ and What They Mean for Us
For best experience
Turn on sound and switch to full screen
“Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.” — Luke 23:34
“Today shalt thou be with Me in paradise.” — Luke 23:43
“Woman, behold thy Son.” — John 19:26
“My God, my God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?” — Mark 15:34
“I thirst.” — John 19:28
“It is finished.” — John 19:30
“Father, into Thy hands I commend My spirit.” — Luke 23:46