If you are looking for some quick inspirational reading, a daily prayer, something to start your day with the Lord.
I hope this will help add blessings to your day!
It is not too late to pray for the people of this nation to be restored to the fear of God and Biblical values, not just for the people of our generation but for the people of future generations, for our children and grandchildren.
Would you consider praying with me to our Lord God for the following?
1. To restore this nation to the fear of God, its Christian roots (Mayflower Pilgrims), and Biblical values of righteousness, truth, and justice
2. For the defeat of the Covid-19 virus. (Ps 91)
3. For a spirit of unity in the Church (2 Chr 7:14, Jn 17:21)
4. For justice for the persecuted Church and for suffering Christians in various parts of the world
5. For a Great Awakening and revival in the Church and for a harvest of souls before the return of Jesus (Acts 2:20)
2 Corinthians 5:7
New King James Version
For we walk by faith, not by sight.
Jesus Calling for 366 days of the year
CLICK TO VIEW
I Peter, 2:24
“Jesus said to her, ‘I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.’”
(1 Peter 3:18)
For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. (John 3:16)
Seven Last Sayings of Jesus Christ and What They Mean for Us
CLICK ON PICTURE FOR LINK
For best experience
Turn on sound and switch to full screen